Highland Kitchens Camden Country Kitchens
Country Kitchen Features
- Warm and inviting
- Solid, timber cabinetry
- Ceramic tile splashbacks
- Colours inspired by the countryside
- An abundance of light
- Traditional crafted joinery
Country Kitchens for a timeless, classic look
Historically the Country Kitchen is the heart of the home and this kitchen design has become one of Highland Kitchens’ most sort after style by our clientele.
Perfect for period homes and those who prefer a warm, comfortable yet beautiful feel, these kitchens combine exquisite traditional detailing with top of the range modern appliances giving you a high functioning kitchen that will never go out of style.
Always welcoming, these kitchens work best with muted colours and materials that evoke the natural elements of the countryside.
It becomes easy to imagine yourself at the sink, open window filling the kitchen with a fresh morning breeze waiting for family and guests to arrive.
Featured Country Kitchens
Black and white style for a Country kitchen
Country kitchen with modern touches
Open plan Country kitchen
Country cabinetry used for both kitchen and walk in pantry
A new take on the traditional Country kitchen style
You get more from Highland Kitchens.
- Qualified, experienced and creative architectural designers
- Pro-active project co-ordination to keep things moving
- Interactive design sessions to help you match materials and colours
- Personalised service with on-site design consultations
- Purpose built factory with the latest in computer technology and machinery
- In house specialists trained in joinery and high tech finishes
- An unbeatable product standard using sustainable materials where possible
- Efficient installation procedures designed for minimum disruption
- Courteous and respectful personnel working on your project
- Appropriate licenses and insurances for all on-site work
- Company protocols to ensure product delivery on time