Highland Kitchens Camden Hampton Kitchens
Hampton Kitchen Features
- Country/coastal chic
- Solid, often white, cabinetry
- Ceramic tile splashbacks
- Colours inspired by nature
- An abundance of white and light
- Highly detailed joinery
We specialise in Hampton Kitchens
What makes a Hampton Kitchen? Elegance, sophistication, yet somehow relaxed.
Hampton Kitchen designs often involve a careful combination of solid, often white, cabinetry, marble benchtops and solid window frames offset by dark wood floors and plenty of light.
Exuding the casual, coastal feel of the group of villages dotted along Long Island, New York, Hampton style kitchens are best suited to homes that have pitched ceilings, exposed beams, wood floors and rooms bathed in natural light.
These are beautiful kitchens that are at their best when filled with laughter, family and friends casually nibbling from the traditionally large central island.
Featured Hampton Kitchens
Kitchens with Hampton style and a touch of Country
Shaker style cabinetry completes this Hampton kitchen
Beautiful light Hampton Kitchen
Hampton kitchen makes the most of natural light
Bringing Hampton style to laundry, kitchen and bathroom
A grey Hampton kitchen showing its coastal heritage
You get more from Highland Kitchens.
- Qualified, experienced and creative architectural designers
- Pro-active project co-ordination to keep things moving
- Interactive design sessions to help you match materials and colours
- Personalised service with on-site design consultations
- Purpose built factory with the latest in computer technology and machinery
- In house specialists trained in joinery and high tech finishes
- An unbeatable product standard using sustainable materials where possible
- Efficient installation procedures designed for minimum disruption
- Courteous and respectful personnel working on your project
- Appropriate licenses and insurances for all on-site work
- Company protocols to ensure product delivery on time