Highland Kitchens Camden Traditional Kitchens
Traditional Kitchen Features
- Classic, timeless styling
- Use of rustic elements: sinks, weathered woods
- Often with recessed or raised panel cabinets
- Work well with free standing furniture
- Feature skirting boards and crown molding
- Neutral tones and white look great
Traditional Kitchens - A family favourite
Traditional Kitchens continue to satisfy the classic functionality required of a busy family kitchen. They are not fussy, they work beautifully with modern appliances and they are not slaves to passing trends.
With designs that have been tried and tested over the decades, the traditional kitchen makes way for modern materials, cabinetry innovations and ceramics without compromising the essence of the traditional style.
Highly adaptive to your particular needs and budget, these kitchens best suit homes that already have some adornment.
Featured Traditional Kitchens
A traditional white kitchen with a contrasting dark island
Traditional Chic for kitchen and dining rooms
Traditional style kitchen cabinetry bathed in light
Traditional kitchen, laundry, bedroom & living room
Contemporary style library. We can design any room in your home
You get more from Highland Kitchens.
- Qualified, experienced and creative architectural designers
- Pro-active project co-ordination to keep things moving
- Interactive design sessions to help you match materials and colours
- Personalised service with on-site design consultations
- Purpose built factory with the latest in computer technology and machinery
- In house specialists trained in joinery and high tech finishes
- An unbeatable product standard using sustainable materials where possible
- Efficient installation procedures designed for minimum disruption
- Courteous and respectful personnel working on your project
- Appropriate licenses and insurances for all on-site work
- Company protocols to ensure product delivery on time